Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Only Things That Are Interesting About Me Are The Ones I Don't Tell Anyone

It's pretty easy to write a sort of online diary when I am fairly certain that no one looks at it. Why I have this online rather than in a notebook is the same reason I keep my calendar on Google - I can't lose it.
Things that are interesting about me that no one knows:
I can arch back and touch the floor.
I really am 49. (Some people do know this but just don't believe it.)
I've hung out with Jerry Brown. And Garrison Keillor.
And I have a card with an e-mail address laying on my clothes bureau that belongs to the man that I'm going to marry, if I ever marry, and I am incapable of slipping him a note even though he gave me his card and asked me to.
I have seven sisters and four brothers (I do reveal this from time to time).
I don't have faith in marriage but I do have great regard for my friends who make it work.
I want to be a parent but I don't want to bring a child into this world.
Whoops, now I've told someone.

No comments: